9CT GOLD VERMEIL TRIPLE GODDESS STUDS
The Triple goddess stud earring. This ancient symbol is associated with feminine energy, mystery and psychic abilities.
- Vermeil: 2 micron 9ct Gold Plating
- Sterling Silver base
- High Polish
- Size: 1.5 cm width
- Delivered in KYOTI custom black jewellery pouch
- Original design by KYOTI designs, Melbourne, Australia.
There are 3 moons, and each moon represents a phase of the female lifecycle.
The maiden the mother and the crone.
- The Maiden: Represents enchantment inception expansion the promise of new beginnings birth youth and youthful enthusiasm represented by the waxing moon.
- The Mother: Represents ripeness fertility sexuality fulfilment stability power and life represented by the full moon.
- The Crone: Represents wisdom repose death and endings represented by the waning moon.